Cookie Preference Center
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website and cannot be disconnected in our systems. They are normally activated in response to actions carried out by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, access, or completing forms. You can configure your browser to block or warn you about these cookies, although blocking them will prevent the page from working. These cookies do not store personal information.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us to know which are the most and least popular pages and analyze visitor traffic on the page. We may provide these cookies to third party providers to help us perform these analyzes. All the information that these cookies collect is aggregated and does not refer to you individually. If you block or reject these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our page and we can monitor your performance.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies allow our pages to provide improved functionality and personalization. They could be configured by us or third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you reject these cookies, all or some of the aforementioned services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies can be configured from our page by our advertising partners. They can be used by these companies to create a profile with your interests and show you advertising on other pages. They do not store personal information directly, but are based solely on the identification of your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are set by various social networking services that we have added to the page to allow you to share our content with your friends and networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn). They can track your browser through other pages and create a profile with your interests. They can affect the content and messages you see on other pages you visit. If you do not allow these cookies, you may not use or view these sharing tools.